Re: [Harp-L] Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic harp

I just received a Blues Favorite Black in A and have very similar first
impressions. Overblows out of the box. Lively response. The reeds will sound
at a whisper and the sound drops off gradually (for comparison, the sound on
my SP20s deadens more quickly).

I will need some time to adapt my style of playing and technique to it and
to know for sure how I want to play it -- what kinds of tunes, in what
contexts. But I like it.

John