[Harp-L] RE:Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic

thanks for the review of the Seydel. Funny, I was just talking to the owner of Ziggie's Music here in Phoenix about an hour ago and she was asking me about Seydel harps and had a catalog. This is a brick-and-mortar store established decades ago serving the accordion community (and other musicians) here and she has a long connection with a distributer that handles Weltmeister, etc and their rep brought her the Seydel catalog. I'm guessing the online harp stores will have some soon also.