[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder

Special Notice - I will be posting the latest update info on the forums and website tomorrow evening (Saturday) at approximately 10pm EDT. Reason being that I and the trio will be leaving late Saturday night for our next double back-to-back cruises, Puntarenas, Costa Rica to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Puntarenas, Costa Rica to Acapulco and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Will be back home on May 8.

So please send any updates available by 10pm Saturday. But do not hesitate to keep sending them while I am away, as I'll do my best to get them all sorted and online by Wednesday night, May 10.

Thanks again to all. Play nice while I'm gone ;-)

Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061