Re: [Harp-L] Thank You... From a Popper Protege Looking For Feedback

Noah-

  Ah, the little Gibson amp,  Very cool; i should have known.  Terrific tone.

  The problem I have with small, low-power amps is that my band is kinda loud, and it means I must mic the harp amp.  That means I have to hear the harp through the monitors, which introduces all kinds of evil feedback through the monitor system.  I finally just gave up and went with a big amp I can hear.

  My main performance rig right now is an Astatic JT-30 w/ Shure CM element, Crate Powerblock head (!), and an old Madison 4x8 bass cab.  Sounds nasty.
  http://www.fenderforum.com/userphotos/index.html?recid=25957

  -Rick