[Harp-L] Douglas Tate Memorial Service

Today, on the day of Douglas Tate's memorial service, my thoughts and condolences go out to Mrs. Barbara Tate - loving widow of Douglas Tate, Hilary Tate - ex-wife of Douglas Tate and mother of his children, and of course to Douglas's daughters.

I'm sure we all recognize and respect Bobbie's grief in the loss of her dear friend and business partner, but I do believe that we should make it a point to include Douglas's wife and family members in our thoughts today as well.

Lynda Schemansky