Re: [Harp-L] Top 5 Albums

In no particular order:
1.  Duke Ellington/Charles Mingus/Max Roach "Money Jungle"
2.  Charlie Musselwhite "Takin' My Time"
3.  Bela Bartok , various works including the Piano Sonata (1926), Noel Lee, pianist
4.  Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"
5.  Ludwig van Beethoven 7th symphony, Cleveland Symphony Orchestra

2 recordings that changed my life the instant I heard them:
Charlie Musselwhite "Cristo Redentor" from "Tennessee Woman"
The Mahavishnu Orchestra, "The Inner Mounting Flame"

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com