[Harp-L] Win a T-Bone Lite!

Help Name the New Harmonica Model!

Due to popular demand, Working Man's Harps will soon be introducing a new model of high value harmonica. We've been calling the development models of this instrument the "T-Bone Lite." But now we need a real name.

> You can help, and win one in the process! <

We're calling on the best minds in the harmonica world - YOURS! - to help us name this new product. Winner will receive one of these harmonicas in the key of their choice!

For details about how to enter and win, please visit this webpage:

http://www.workingmansharps.com/Name%20That%20Harp.html