[Harp-L] A microphone transformer query.

Hi there,
  I'm trying to work out what kind of line matching transformer I'd need
for stepping up Shure's vocal microphones' cartridges to unbalanced high
impedance.
  I am not talking about off the shelf XLR / 1/4" transformers you buy from
music shops I have two of those. What I'm talking about the component that
is soldered between the microphone element and the microphone jack.
  I welcome any information on these, what to get, where to get it, and how
to wire them up.
Thank you,
-- G.