[Harp-L] Top 5 ?

   Harpheads,
                     A top 5 album list is
impossible-I feel too passionately about too many
recordings. It's like a Sophie's Choice (which child
lives-which one dies). It's like saying," What are
your top 5 words ?" Can you really answer that ? So,
I'll toss out 5 and continue. By the way,
Charlie Parker was the man not Coltrane in my not
always so humble opinion. 1- Stone Blues- Charlie
Musselwhite 2-Kind Of Blue-Miles Davis 3-Still Life
Talking-Pat Metheny 4-Hard Again-Muddy Waters 5-
Live At The Troubadour-Paul Butterfield.  Best Of
Little Walter ; London
Sessions-Howlin' Wolf; Wheels Of Fire-Cream; Electric
Ladyland-Jimi Hendrix;Broken Barricades-Procol Harum;
Spirit-Spirit; Pet Sounds-The Beach
Boys;Revisited-Buffalo Springfield;Tigerman-Kim
Wilson;Out There-Jimmy
Vaughn;Synchronicity-Police;West Side Story-Bernstein
I don't know which Sonny Terry album to mention, or
Toots but that's enough !

                     Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band