Re: Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

Thanks Tim and Fernando for your replies.

I'm getting into the nitty gritty here, so anyone not interested in MK
emobssing issues need not read further.

Tim, very simply, when you emboss Meisterklass reedplates -- assuming you
have done this --
what do you differently from when you emboss SP or GM plates?

I know Tinus' site and may write to him, but since your business is
customizing and you have worked on different harps and have a basis for
comparison, it seems best to ask you this question.

BTW -- in case this makes answering any easier -- I started using a socket
for embossing when you told the list about that
method (some moons ago now).

BTW#2, my harp instructor turned me onto another material to control
squeals: funtack. Not sure how it compares in efficiency to the other
methods, but it is easy to work with.

John