[Harp-L] RE: Required Reading (tally)

Dear List,

  I'm procrastinating at work.  As such, I've decided to copy and list all the responses I see to the "required reading" thread.  A friend of mine made a NCAA basketball tournament bracket of sorts with the "greatest sports movies of all times"  He put up a bracket, then a panel of his friends voted on each round.  Maybe I'll try something like that.  For now, it's clear that Harp-L thinks people ought to own or listen to:

  a best of Little Walter
  a best of Muddy Waters
  Miles Davis, "Kind of Blue"

  Dan G.

  p.s. I know many of you are whispering the word "duh" to your monitor right now, but remember what it was like to be a newbie.