Re: [Harp-L] Required Reading

1. Joyful Noise by the Derek Trucks Band
2. A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
3. Got My Mojo Working by Muddy Waters (I think it is
a compilation Cd, but any musician in any genre should
give Muddy a listen)
4. Harlem Blues by Satan and Adam (then read Adam's
book)
5. Save His Soul by Blues Traveler

This is really hard and based on the most influential
Cds I have ever purchased in my quest to learn the
harmonica.  My choices would very pretty greatly for
the last three from day to day.  Even though there is
no harp on any of his Cds, Freddie King is another guy
I couldn't live without.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail