[Harp-L] The Sebastians.....

I would like to STRONGLY concur with Robert B's comment that SPAH should honor both of the Sebastians, at their next convention.  When we held SPAH in Dallas I had a few conversations with John Jr. about this, and I was left with the impression that he was both perplexed and saddened by the fact that SPAH--the only major harmonica organization--had never shown any interest in his father and his remarkable career and accomplishments.  Robert and I talked about this, too.  Of course, John Jrs.accomplishments have always been overlooked, too.  It's time that SPAH right this wrong; John Sr.'s stature as a musician and harmonica player, so well recognized in the classical music world, needs to be so in the harmonica world.  TOM ELLIS (By the way, John Jr.'s childrens book--J.B.'s Harmonica--should be part of any harmonica playing parent's library.  It's terrific.)