Re: [Harp-L] RE: V7 scales -> the tone clock

Hey Wim and Ludo,

Sorry for putting you wrong there. I hadn't looked up Wim's site, so I was giving the notes in the chord as it was spelled in the post - Gb9#5, rather than Wim's chord G b9#5. As it happened, I think I left out the natural 9 out of the Gb9#5 anyway.

But, what I was saying is relevant in general - if a chord is written with the a 9, 11 or 13 directly beside the root name (Gb), it will be based on a 7th chord.

All the best,
Eugene

Customise your home page with RSS feeds at MSN Ireland! http://ie.msn.com/