Re: [Harp-L] magic dick...and sony minidisc to apple?

In a message dated 4/18/06 6:54:46 AM, BradKava@xxxxxxx writes:
> Anyone else here use sony minidisc to record live stuff and transfer to
> apple
> computer? Is there a good way to do this??

   I struggled with that for a long time. Finally I have figured out a way
that works, if not perfect. I use the Imic to get the sound files into the
computer, then a program called Final Vinyl to put the sound on the hard drive.
Final vinyl is a free download, but I no longer remember where I got it. I'm
way too tired at the moment to be very coherent on this. Hope it gives you a
clue.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb