[Harp-L] Karp-Gruenling in Chicago 4/19

Hi -

Just a short note. Been getting emails about some
dates this week out of town.

It looks like at this point, I will be with Peter Karp
in Chicago tomorrow night - April 19 - at Smoke Daddy
(on Division). Probably will start around 8pm, and
lead up into the Jam that lasts until 12.

This is a last minute change, so just wanted to inform
some folks that may not know....or may go somewhere
else. This is 95% confirmed at this time.

Other dates will be
Cleveland, OH Thursday
Springfield, OH Friday
Nashville, TN (private) Saturday

Thanks for allowing me this short promo...

-Dennis Gruenling