[Harp-L] Re:Overblow blues licks tabbed, with demo recordings

Says Winslow:

>I've utilized a couple of extended overblow
>techniques - bending overblows up one semitone, and
>playing a blow and overblow at the same time in a
>single hole.

I'm currently sitting at a computer not equipped with
speakers so I haven't heard the sample. I can bend an
overblow okay but two simultaneous notes from a single
hole? That's way cool. Do I understand that you can
outline a Cm chord on Hole 4 (assuming a 'C' harp)? Is
it musical? Please explain the technique further.

Paul