Re: [Harp-L] sony minidisc to apple?

On Apr 18, 2006, at 7:53 AM, BradKava@xxxxxxx wrote:
Anyone else here use sony minidisc to record live stuff and transfer to apple
computer? Is there a good way to do this??

I do this all the time with my Sharp Minidisc. Connect the phones port (line out) of the MD to the mic port of the Griffin imic. Set Preferences for line in. record it into Garage Band -Basic track. stereo, harmonica, monitor on, no effects.

Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http:// coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356