Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

William Jennings wrote:
> If any one has old, original MK reedplates...I'm still
> interested....contact me off list.  I have a few in
> higher keys I might be willing to barter for exchange.

I have fitted quite a few old Meisterklasses with reedplates from
modern Marine Bands for myself and for customers, including some for
PT Gazell (hope you don't mind me dropping names here, PT).  It's a
pretty straightforward process, and you get a nice result.  I have
made myself Low D and Low F Marine Band/Meidterklasses.

I've never had a problem with comb flaking/corrosion with these
harps.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps