Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo

Not that he has posted here, but I still love to hear
John Sebastian's Jug Band music.  He took his dad's
classical music and went folk/pop music with it.  I
see him on Danny's list often, but just in the North
East.  I have some Norton cds and had one of his
videos.  Norton is fun and can teach a bunch of
technique.
Lenny