[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 2346 Ab chromatic

       Hohner has 270 chromatics in all keys except Ab and F# or Gb.   I
was determined to get Ab chromatic to play several Korean art songs and
some Mozart music in original Ab key.  I had no success in finding one
all over the world and finally found that Herring chromatic 12 holes is
available only from special order from Brazil.  I wa referred a dealer in
Miami several years ago and I had to make over 50 calls to get in touch
with the guy to order Ab, Eb, Bb chromatics.   After sevral months,  I
received them and they play beautifully and I am happy.   Ken in Ga