[Harp-L] PT Gazell on Paycheck's "Take This Job"

In a message dated 4/17/2006 1:14:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Danny
writes:

I  happened upon a commercial advert - Time-Life Records doing a bit of
selling - and who happened to be on camera at that very short second? It
was Johnny Paycheck singing "Take This Job and Shove It", and there was
our very own PT Gazell doing his thing!

That's interesting, re PT with Paycheck.  But on the original  recording, to
my ear it sounds like Charlie McCoy.  Am i correct?
ron