[Harp-L] Re: Kim Wilson show on 4-13-06

"Ludella" was a turning point for me in understanding when (and when not), why, how and what the instrument's backing or supporting role is in the sum of music we know as Chicago-style blues. It was not the "answer" as in defining riffs or being the final word, but rather illustrated to me the possibility, the potential of what it can be in the supporting role.

Plus, it's just good blues.

Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music.html