[Harp-L] Harmonica key listings for songs...

Scratching around on the internet looking for something, I came across a site (German, I think) that listed all the keys and harmonica keys used for a ton of songs. Not just any songs... all blues songs. It listed all the tunes by album, giving the album title, name of the tune, and harmonica details.
Great, I thought, I'll have a look at that later... I thought I'd bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Can anyone help?

Tks

Goatstroker