[Harp-L] I wish my cat WOULD leave !

In a message dated 4/13/2006 9:30:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > If your harp playing offends your dog, I suggest pitching the pooch and
> > getting cats instead.  My feline friends like music of all sorts.
>
> my cat hates harp.  i don't even have to play, just pick one up and he
> leaves he room as fast as possible.  comes in handy if he's sitting in
> your spot on the sofa

I wish my cat WOULD leave the room !    When I begin to practice my harp, my
cat -
no matter where she is in the house - will come and just look me in the eye,
as if to say, "You know how I hate that."  If I try to ignore her she begins
to make pained sounds.  If I put her out, she will soon appear at the window
and try to shred the screen !   Guys, I'm not really that bad a player !  Honest.