Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

IMHO the Boss DM-2 analogue delay pedal is the best all around pedal for
harp players. It doesn't rob tone, is smooth and lush, and adds a fullness to my
tone. It is portable, and like all Boss pedals, practically indestructible. I
 think I paid @ $150 on EBAY for mine.

William Clarke used one when I saw him shortly before he passed and if it
was good enough for him, it is certainly good enough for me.

If money (and carry size, weight and maintenance) was no object, I might
plunk down a cool $1,000 and buy a Fulltone Tube Tape Echo. The one I  borrowed
was better than an old tube Echoplex.

_http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/FulltoneTubeTapeEcho.html_
(http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/FulltoneTubeTapeEcho.html)

But money *IS* an object, so I'll stick with the Boss DM-2.

Andy Vincent