[Harp-L] Re: Pictures

Gee, Sonny...  I find that a little puzzling, but I am a natural skeptic, so forgive me..  You have tons of pictures on your website of you with other harp players, but none of you with one of the greatest players ever; the guy you say you shared a stage with for two years; the guy you have named yourself after.

  You have a photo of Sonny Terry playing harp (opposite a picture of you playing harp) on the header of every page, but somehow none of the pictures of you and Sonny Terry together got posted.  Why?  It can't be a copyright issue.

  The stories you tell of your time with Sonny Terry are an important bit of blues harp history.  It deserves photographic support.  You should post the pictures right away.

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I was too busy living in the moment, taking pictures of everything and
myself was not my thing. I might have 5-6 total photos of Sonny and I playing duets, I will talk to the web guy who did my site about posting them.