Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

Thank you for the delay advice Chris. I have found one that was pointed out to me to by someone on the list to be of great interest. I am a modest player compared to you but you have complimented my tone on a song I posted on your website. I'm just trying to support that tone while adding a kind dark depth. Here's the one I'm considering: http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/TrexReplica.html