[Harp-L] Any Steve Baker Special Marine Band Fans...follow up

Ron.I hear ya.I know when I say only 10 seconds it sounds like I have zero
patience. (which is the truth sometimes!) Here's my explanation. First off
the A is very high, much higher than I expected. I also thought the changes
in the tuning extended the high end of the harp not the bottom. The layout
just seemed so foreign right off the bat. I am one of those crap ear playing
musicians who is an old dog when it comes to new tricks.   I recently bought
a new CX12 so I can finally learn chromatic. My brain is already being
stretched with that tuning difference from diatonic. My brain even has
issues with country and melody maker harps. Perhaps the main reason for my
only 10 second decision is money! I have been spending way too much lately
on new amp, effects, chrom etc. I knew 11 seconds or more and it would be
officially used and not nearly as re-saleable!

I wish I had ordered the C or D.  Hey, if nobody wants it I will be forced
to keep it and maybe I will give it more time. Lately I am pressed to take
what I already know and work out the 50 or so tunes I need to learn to start
doing gigs with the new band next month.

WB