[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 31

I have an advance copy of Charlie Musselwhite's new disc, Delta Hardware, and
I have to say, it's going to blow a lot of people away.

His last disc, Sanctuary, was my best of the year two years ago. This one is
absolutely nothing like it, but may well be the best album I'll hear this
year.

It's rock, almost hard rock, like the second coming of Led Zepellin.   Yeah,
there's blues on it, but the edginess is going to surprise a lot of people who
think they know Musselwhite...

that said, anyone have some good questions I can ask him when I interview him
for a feature story tomoro???

you can message them to me offline...thanks....brad