Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Sonny and Brownie

Sonny Jr. writes (snipped)

"What  actually caused them to stop talking to each other, they must  take
that
with  them. Enjoy them for their music. I loved them for who  they were.
Peace.
Sonny  Jr."

...Amen!  I know putting this down on "paper" is good therapy (and
distracting) for you...keeps you from thinking about your own pain and impending
surgeries at the moment....I've already said you should write the  book.  You talk
about the cassettes you have from back then...what about  dictating into some
cassettes of your own...your reminiscences of those days..to  be transcribed
later?  Put them all together in a package....I'm sure there  would be a taker.

It would have  to be easier than putting yourself through typing  on the
computer with your knee in such bad shape...

Of course we all thoroughly enjoy the stories....very informative and great
to read...but you could dictate the stuff anywhere..even sitting outside
relaxing...in the car, etc...and it would still serve to distract you.   We'll all
eventually get to read it anyway.

Take care,
Elizabeth