Re: [Harp-L] Animal Response

"Richard L Williger" <rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If your harp playing offends your dog, I suggest pitching the pooch and
> getting cats instead.  My feline friends like music of all sorts.

my cat hates harp.  i don't even have to play, just pick one up and he
leaves he room as fast as possible.  comes in handy if he's sitting in
your spot on the sofa.

i used to be offended, until i noticed that he'd also leave whenever jason's
music plays on the stereo.  dumb cat got no taste.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?