RE: [Harp-L] overblows

Yes It is easier to overblow higher pithed harmonicas.
Choking the blowreed is easiest when the reeds don't have that little
double thickness at the tip that you see on the low notes.

The low reeds are very spingy and mostly need to be gapped pretty wide,
this makes them difficult to choke.

Tinus
http://www.overblow.com