[Harp-L] Somerset NJ Jam Camp

I had a great time at Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam Camp this past weekend.
So many folks are really fired up about the Harmonica!
Dennis Gruenling did a soulful Chrome version of "Last Night."
Allen Holmes played bent intervals in his Water Dog tune.
Richard Sleigh sang great vocals & played Ashokan farewell, awesome pre war styles... among others.
Jon Gindick kept everyone fired up with his bluesy folk songs and Chicago amplified harp.
Mark Wilson played a tastful First position piece.
Many campers where great players, solid intermediates & raw beginners, so many folks I may get the names get jumbled:
Great version of whammer jammer/  all sunday jams particpated but 1!/ tasty licks from JJ, /Awesome thelonious Monk tune
by a really cool ex-pat from Mexico with soulful vocals/ Young Zack honing his chops/zydeco inquires from Bob in VA/
to much to detail here on harp -l
These camps keep getting longer and better, if one comes close to you, get a roomie & check one out.
James Day