[Harp-L] All Blues

This is a very interesting thread.
Seeing everyones process is a great look
into peoples creative process.

  First i always  switch to chromatic for this one.
  in the melody i always like to corner switch the
  b to d it just sound smoother to me.

  As far as the improv the first thought is to look at it
 as a blues. I like to use the blues scale and weave it
between a modal approach.
  Sometimes I treat the G7 and C7 with their respective
Mixolydian scales.
   The D7 to Eb7 i like to use a Chromatic scale for tension
and release.
    Since the tune rich in dominant chords you could consider
the diminished scale for a more out or colorful sound

   Thanks for reading this is just another way  not the only way
Emile Diggs D'Amico