[Harp-L] Re: My dogs hate my harp playing

On the recent director's cut DVD of Pink Floyd's "Live at Pompeii" (a
classic concert film by the way, must-see) there is footage of the band
playing a traditional blues instrumental on some theatre stage.  David
Gilmour is playing harp (decently!) while Roger Waters plays acoustic guitar
and Rick Wright is holding a microphone up to a dog's mouth.  The dog wails
almost constantly while Gilmour plays harp, and they have it mixed so it
sounds like the dog is singing along with the song.  I believe this is the
same dog of Gilmour's that was used in the song "Seamus", but that song does
not have any harp (or at least they mixed it out and left the dog's
wailing).

So, maybe you should make your dogs part of the band!

Jonathan Metts