Re: [Harp-L] Miles Davis - Kind of Blue on the harp

I have All Blues being played by a brazillian chromatic harmonica
player called Cesar Tavora that is interesting. I also have a short
movie of Allen Holmes playing All Blues in the Archie Edward's
Barbershop at DC.

I can check with them if it's ok to send this material to you, if
you're interested. I think they have interesting approaches to this
jazz standard

[]

Kenji