[Harp-L] Bottle o' Blues microphone

Is the Jim McBride I see here in these threads the same guy behind the Bottle o' Blues harp mic?  If so, I bought one of those bad boys from you off eBay several months ago.  It sounds great.

  I have 4 main harp mics:

  -Custom JT-30 body w/ Shure CM element
  -Pre-1946 Astatic JT-30 w/ crystal element
  -Harmonica Honker
  -Bottle o' Blues
  [I'm also angling right now for an EV 630]

  I have a feeling the Harmonica Honker does not get a lot of love around here, but I carry it for those situations when I have to plug directly into the PA.  And, it sounds killin' through my Roland Cube 30 with the tweed amp modeler and a touch of delay.  That is traveling light, baby!

  The BOB has a deeper, mellower tone, and it is quite feedback-resistant when played through my Fender Blues Jr.  I haven't recorded with it yet, but I like it for some raunchy blues in live situations.

  Do you have any new products in the pipeline?

  -Rick