[Harp-L] Re: What are YOU going to do about it?

Come spend a week with me and Rob Paparozzi at the Grand Canyon Sep 1-5 - learn the ways of the Force, Luke. Learn all your scales, arpeggios or chords, Rhythm training, basic reading, technique from corner switching, different vibratos, tone, attack, phrasing, tonguing - and all painlessly and at the Grand Canyon.

You can take this knowledge and use it toward what ever music you play. Dennis Greunling will show how he puts it into his blues playing. The reason you learn this stuff is it is the fastest way to cover a lot of material and get the most out of your practice time. All most all players on other instruments have done this to some extent with a teacher. It is the language musicians speak.

Come join us and we will complete your training.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio