[Harp-L] Great 2 weeks for harp players in the Lower Keys

Wally, this is a great 2 weeks for harp players in Key West and  Marathon.
Tonite, an Australian guy who calls himself "Harper" is gonna be  at the Green
Parrot in Key West.  It's billed as an acoustic show with  Larry Baeder.  I
wonder how Larry got that  gig.
  Altho Harper will also be there the next 2 days, as well  as the House of
Music in Big Pine Key on Thurs., I plan to go to the Parrot  tonite so i can
experience the acoustic side.  Lemme know if u're gonna be  there, and i'll
bring your 2 mics.  I'll have to make a special trip  to my bro's house in BPK,
because I'm at my friend, Gail's house on  Ramrod.
  Pat Ramsey is gonna be at Margaritaville from tomorrow,  Tues., thru &
including Easter Sunday.  I read that there will be  a $5 cover.  If u've never
seen Pat, he's great.  Mostly straight  ahead blues, much like in the
Butterfield vein, but very very  good.  Best note for note, call and response harp/gtr
interplay i've  ever heard done.
  Lastly, Jason Ricci, will be at The Hurricane in Marathon on Mon.  & Tues.
4/17 & 18, and at the Parrot, on Wed. , the 19th.   I  don't have to tell u
how unbelievable Jason is.
  Mark your calander, and u'll see me at a lot of these shows, i  hope.
ron