Re: [Harp-L] RE: 99.4% is crap opinion

As controversial as comments like this might seem, please remember that the "99.4% is crap" comment came from the mouth (or keyboard) of merely one particular lister and is only a reflection of how he views the world. There is no rule that everyone need share the same view.

Doesn't everyone here know at least one person who is constantly spouting his extreme views and philosophies in order to make his personal point or stir up the pot?

There was an old man who used to bore us kids years ago at the neighborhood drug store with his personal opinions. After we realized that we couldn't shut him up, we just let him go, but started ignoring his comments and not responding to them. Eventually, he moved on, because he wasn't getting his kicks from us any longer.

The Iceman