[Harp-L] As Time Goes By

    I returned yesterday from the very worthwhile Buckeye Harmonica Festival
in Columbus, Ohio.  It was a thrill to meet others from Harp-l.  There was
talent galore and willingness to share it.  When I walked into the lobby on
Wednesday evening, I thought 'now I have met my people'.  My last view of
the goings on was Saturday night after the very big show.  It was nearly
midnight and in the lobby were about 6-8 older gentlemen all playing AS TIME
GOES BY.  If I were a documentary maker, that would be my final scene and
then fade to black.