[Harp-L] musicianship and harmonica my two cents

I think part of the problem is the short history of our instrument most instruments have been around much longer in one form or another.
        My father left me a lot music from his days  at the conservatory.Besides his piano music there were many method books for other instruments . I thought too bad the harmonica doesn't have many methods and etudes.

        I know everyone has their own way of teaching to bad we could not get it altogher in one great method for chromatic and diatonic.

       I agree in sometimes we set the bar low . Sometimes this news group gives it energy in that direction.
        Many times see i notices for this site or clilp and some are great incredlble but some are undercooked and needed to stay in the oven much much longer.

    In some ways the web is the blame . Anyone with a web page program can look like a star.

Emile Diggs D'Amico