Re: [Harp-L] EelectroVoice 630

Hey,

I really love mine.
It is very easy to hold, the sound is a bit cleaner than a shure green
bullet but I really like it.
I wouldn't consider it as my N°1 mic but probably as follows
1) Shure CM element in turner BX shell
2) Shure 545
3) EV630.

It also looks nice and is a change of scenery from your usual JT30 or GB.

I can also say that I like it a lot better than my EV605 or EV606. This
could be due to mines and not be a general rule but that's how I've
experienced it.

Regards,

Xavier