[Harp-L] Tone (was Little Walter)

Some (most?) guys do sound individually the same, no matter what they blow through. That can be bad or good, or in between, which is beside my point here. But I find this very interesting among the players that I'm around, with all the different amps and mics that we will share at different times when on stage together. Same rig, same night, same channel- and same story, every time- two players and two totally different sounds. It does go to show you that tone comes from within, which you'd think everyone should know by now. No one should be offended when reminded of that, you might even want to thank the person telling you, he's possibly trying to save you time and money by pointing you in a different direction, and in reality didn't even have a negative thought in his mind. Harp content: I gotta get back to practicing now.
Later,
Joe