Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter

Joel Fritz writes:
I'd be very curious to see what a double blind test of tube amp vs. solid state would show.

I think all you would be able to prove is that human hearing is lousy at on the fly and pretty darn good at aggregate over time. The classic stereo guy sales trick, AB the speakers to sell what ever brand has the most mark up and or a spiff. Realise I'm not at all drawing a conclusion over which is better, ss or tubes. I personally prefer my digital delay over the analog Maxxon but I don't rule out finding an analog delay I like. fjm