Re:[Harp-L] Pro Junior problem update

In my self-loathing, I forgot to thank those of you
who offered your advice and past experiences in
dealing with Pro Junior issues.

The information saved me from sounding like an idiot
to the amp tech and also saved me money by not going
overboard looking for a repair.  I think the speaker
(when it finally arrives) will do the trick.