Re: [Harp-L] Using a Solid State Amp for Blues Harp

Yeah man I think I know that cat !!  Aint he that harp player
 that wears that Amish hat and builds stuff out in his barn then
brings it to jam (cause he dont have no electric)  to try out on everyone?
That's one crazy cat !!  Hey Spankmiester, I read this list daily
and post when I feel I can add my two cents worth.  As always, good
to jam with you last night man.   You sounded GREAT !!

Later bro....

Blind Lemon Yoder aka Mojo Yoder
"I really blow at the harp"

---- Bryan L <bryanl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know this cat named Blind Lemon Yoder who likes to fiddle with shit too.
> You should really meet him!
>
> Welcome to Harp-L.  I'm mostly a lurker, but I saw your e-mail.  Do you
> read/post often?
>
> -Spanky
> www.robertallenbluesband.com

> From: galicic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Using a Solid State Amp for Blues Harp
> To: Rick In Davis <rickindavis@xxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hi Rick, That's a BEAST of a rig you got there.  Bet that cab is more than
> 5
> pounds.  I play through my little Pignose HOG 30 when I practice
> sometimes.
> I'm also experimenting with little chip amp circuits like the Smokey Amp
> has.  I built a little one watt screamer i

nto a cigar box with big heavy 4