[Harp-L] Mark twain/ Rob Paparozzi

Hello there,

I saw that show last night, it was dedicated to Steve Martin who is the 2005 recipient of the Mark Twain Award - which honors great comedians!

Rob Paparozzi’s harp playing was so, so sweet and professionally presented, at one time during the 2 hr long extremely funny show, A famous piano player/song writer "Gary Newman" I think is his name, performed a song while 3 musicians stepped forward to accompany him, there was a violin player, a harp player (Rob Paparozzi) and God forgive me I can't remember what the 3rd instrument was, anyway all three of those guys stood beside each other with Rob in the middle and they laid done some excellent accompaniment to the song...It was cool as heck... Catch a rerun of the show if you’re a Steve Martin fan or a Rob Paparozzi fan ... Amazingly entertaining show it was!!!!

Frank