[Harp-L] Dan lynch, NYC, etc..

" And yes, i mbr Bill Dicey. Never knew him but saw him play a couple of
times. I first saw him at the first harp gathering I ever heard of, which Rob
Paparozzi and I attended. It was on a South St. Seaport pier (lower east
side, Manhattan). The event was called Harmonica Brouhaha; and we also saw
Blackie Shackner and Chamber Huang. Rob and I also once went to the Dan Lynch
jam, where neither of us participated, and saw Bill play a jumping
instrumental song which i believe was his own composition.
ron baumann - in Big Pine Key," Wow!! I was a kid at that Brouhaha and got my very first Golden Melody there. As I remember they were brand new and gave them out for free. I'm still playing them. dennis moriarty (nyc)